	I totally agree with Fred.... I tell them: "...Your job is to help patients with their health, my job is to make your job easier....."

Cynthia David, M.L.S., M.P.S.
Librarian, Health Sciences Library
Catholic Medical Center
100 McGregor Street
Manchester, NH 03102-3770
	Voice: 603-663-6520
	FAX: 603-668-5348

"When you deprive yourself of the opportunity to get more information, you eliminate the possibility of making a better ... decision." Brent Neiser