Hi, Everyone.  I wanted to get some feedback on people's experiences
using the rush action available when ordering an article through
Docline.  I needed to order three articles for someone on Friday
morning, and I selected the rush action.  I received one of the articles
on Friday afternoon.  But, the other two, one I received on Monday
afternoon and the other one I haven't received yet.  Do people pay
attention to the action that is needed, or do I need to follow up with
each library and make sure they realize it is rushed?  If people could
let me know what you do, I would appreciate it.  Thanks!

Emily

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS

Medical Librarian

Mary Greeley Medical Center

1111 Duff Ave

Ames, IA 50010

515-239-2154

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*