Miguel Naughton [[log in to unmask]] wirtes:

> Need video.

I know, I KNOW, but skiing the knife-edge on XC gear is tough enough
even with both hands free for arm-waving let alone trying to do it
one-handed one-eyed peering through a viewfinder.

Need videographer.

You can look via webcam today around 6:30PM if you want to catch it
live-action:

http://wawa.wachusett.com/interactive_web_cam/

Set the pan cursor exactly in the middle, the tilt cursor to about the
2/3 mark, and the zoom cursor at about half- you'll have the entire
"run" in view.

dana
_____________ ________ __