Miguel Naughton [[log in to unmask]] writes:

> Dana is there, live!
>
>Not much to see, unfortunately, as he flashed by pretty quickly.
Looked
>good. I will check out a few more runs, then I'm going home.

You're too kind! It was the usual late-season silly skiing thing- if
that "looked good" you musta drank the kool-aid or something! :-)

I assume you didn't click on the "Take a snapshot" button and save a
frame for web-extortion purposes?

Perhaps I needed to slow it down to match the glacial frame-rate of
their web-cam. I took my dozen or so runs at about a minute per run
accumulating a few hundred vert, then waved to the camera as I left,
just in case.

On the walk out the fire road I found myself being keenly scrutinized by
one of the locals- a ~35lb coyote bitch peering from the taller grass on
the Indian Summer trail.  After I passed she trotted down to the road
and turned west but kept checking me out over her shoulder every 10
steps or so. She proved a more interesting audience than the 20-odd
people who came out on the conference room balcony at the lodge sknird
in-hand, to watch the display of skiing-obsessive compulsion in the 85F
heat.

dana
_____________ ________ __