Now _that_ is ingenious. Amazing to what extent some
will go. Poor man's cat skiing.  I love it.  Jimski

____________________________________________________________________________________Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC