Wow, I can't believe how poorly advertised this is.
As a VARA coach and  a parent of a VARA racer, one  would expect
that we would have heard about this.  Thanks Brad.   TEO, are you going?

Kind of hard to think about ski racing with today's weather.
Most of the Cochran people I know are out of town this weekend.