Joel,

I was under the impression that the vivid was more for cardiac. In
term of the quality of GE, I had a logiq9 for vascular and I loved it
(no offense to other products). The best though is to compare... So if
you have the time, bring in the new Philips, GE and you may also
consider Zonare.

Nathalie
NSU