I am using Zonare for most everything these days.  It's easy to use and service has been reponsive when I need them.  For a small to mid size machine, it's impressive.  I did a good quality renal exam last week but the patient was only small to average size, not large.  I'm not convinced it great for the really big ones but for most it's working out great.  This is such a subjective thing and is so variable between patients.  I was not impressed with the deep abdominal vector probe but they are supposed to be working on it.  I use the curved linear for abdominal.  I love it for portables.

-----Original Message-----
From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Norma
Vandenberghe
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 10:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

I would like information about the Zonare in the abdomen as well. We had
a demo and it looks great but we did not get to do any renal or aortic
cases and the brief peeks at our own renals were not encouraging. I have
heard from a very close friend that their service and updates have been
exemplary. They worked very hard (and fast) to give her the forms and
digital connectivity she needed.
NormaV