Michel,

This could potentially lead to dangerous territory.. such as instead
of letting the physician give you the "real" diagnosis code, having
him/her try to fit the diagnosis to one of the codes on the list....
Just a thought. There was an article about that either in espectrum or
JVU, which talked about how "designer" requisition could lead to fraud.

Nathalie
NSU