Hello All-

I am wondering if anyone out there has a good worksheet for venous studies with details about insufficiency with an eye to doing a venous ablation? I need something that would detail anatomy, vein size, continuity, presence of varices, and branches, etc.
Kristin Combs, RVT, RDMS
Technical Director
The Surgical Group of Southwest Michigan

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data are confidential, and intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.