Good Day,
We wanted you to know that eh New Hampshire Business Review has started a new section on "Going Green". If you would like more information please let us know how we can help you.

Thanks
<<going green NEW SECTION.pdf>>

  Trudy Sutherland

Senior Account Executive & Special Project Coordinator

New Hampshire Business Review

150 Dow Street, Manchester NH 03101

The ONLY multi award winning business newspaper in NH

Affiliate Member: ABC NH/VT, HBRANH, NH CIBOR

DIRECT LINE: (603) 413-5147 or (603) 624-1442 Ext. 147

Check out NH Daily for daily business news updates on www.nhbr.com

Check out McLean Communications on the web!

www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=IPI04

www.nhbr.com  www.nh.com www.nhmagazine.com

Part of the Biz NE network          www.biznewengland.com

On occasion McLean Communications, publishers of New Hampshire Business Review, New Hampshire Magazine and NH.com  keeps its readers up to date on news, events and other topics we feel may be of interest to our readers. If you would like to be removed from all future emails reply to this message with REMOVE in the subject line.