To All,

Yes, NCBI is doing this in a phased implementation
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/techbull/mj07/mj07_pubmed_url.html.  We
have officially changed all our PubMed links/URLs to the new one a
few days ago and our localize icon/button now appears in the related
links area instead of below the PMID.  We are pleased with that
change.  Since then, However, I have received 3 calls from users with
problems.  The first call was about the Citation view not working and
the other two were about our localized button not appearing in Single
Citation Matcher.   Depending on how may more calls I get about the
citation view and Single Citation Matcher, I might have to suggest to
my library that we revert back to the old URL.

-Michael

Michael A. Wood, MLS
Qatar Liaison Librarian &
Assistant Head, Resource Management--Collections
Weill Cornell Medical College Library
1300 York Ave. C-115, New York, NY 10021
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 212-746-6071
Fax: 212-746-8271
Assessing Your Needs.  Improving Your Outcomes.