We transitioned to the new URL when it was announced at the end of
May.  We immediately noticed that our linkou and outside tool icons
did not display when using single citation matcher or clinical
queries.  I emailed NLM and was told that they were doing a phased
migration and hadn't migrated our region yet.  When I asked how long
it would take to migrate our region and how I would know when the
migration occurred, I was told a few weeks (the email was sent to me
on May 30th) and that we would know because the upper right hand
corner would say Entrez 2.0. So, we reverted back to our old URL.

I notice today that it does say Entrez 2.0, and when I change to the
AbstractPlus display our one icon that they are allowing to move to
the upper right side with the publisher's icon is displaying
there.  Single Citation Matcher, clinical queries, and the citation
display are all fine.  So, you might want to revert back to your old
URL and see if that fixes your problems and does what the new URL was
supposed to do.

Aloha,
Lee

A. Lee Adams, MA, MLISc