These might be fun/interesting for them,

http://www.headlice.org/kids/index.htm
(the games are fun, even if you're not a kid)

The Virtual Body  http://www.medtropolis.com/VBody.asp
(animated tours of the human body)

Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Children's Safety site
(go to the fun & games section, good quizzes they can take)
http://www.chp.edu/besafe/index.php

http://www.hhs.gov/kids/

http://www.healthfinder.gov/kids/

http://library.thinkquest.org/3696/