From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Michael Schott
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 11:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Another response: JCAHO vs. Joint Commission vs. Change

As much as I enjoy a good diatribe - Genghis didn't have Huns.

Mike

Michael C. Schott, Director of Library Services
Easton Hospital
250 S. 21st. Street
Easton, PA 18042
610-250-4131
610-250-4905 (FAX)

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is
Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It
is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named
in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy
this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in
reliance on the information it contains.