Hoping maybe an Australian librarian can supply; prefer free.  Facs or
email is fine.  Email [log in to unmask] Our LIBID is SCUGRW if a
DOCLINE participant can send this.  Thank you.

Health Promot J Austr 2006 Dec; 17(3):260-3. O'Hara L, Gregg J. The war
on obesity: a social determinant of health.

Have checked Serhold and Google and Free Medical Journals sites. Can
find the abstract online.

Thomas Hill

Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain
information from Self Regional Healthcare which may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be for the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee,
any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this
message is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic message in
error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message and all
copies.

Self Regional Healthcare is a tobacco-free enterprise.  The SRH
telephone exchange is now 725. Please, update your contact information
with our new numbers: telephone 864-725-4851; facsimile 864-725-4838

Thomas Hill, Librarian, Self Regional Healthcare, Medical Library, 1325
Spring St., Greenwood, SC 29646