Ah yes. It looks like there should be a step "1a." after step 1.  Under
"System Shortcuts", select "Weblogs:
Concise listing of weblogs" then proceed to step 2. I presume the rest
of the steps will get you where you want to go. -Rob

   1.  Go to https://netid.blog.uvm.edu/mt/mt.cgi
   2. Click on "Create new Weblog".
   3. Under "Weblog Name", enter whatever you'd like the title/name to be.
   4. For "Local Site Path", it will default to
"/var/www/html/blogs/netid/mt". You should change that to
"/var/www/html/blogs/netid/newblog". In other words, remove the "mt"
from the end, and replace it with "newblog", where "newblog" is a name
reflective of your new blog. It should contain just lowercase letters
and numbers. No spaces, or other characters.
   5. For "Site URL", it will default to "http://netid.blog.uvm.edu/".
That should be changed to "http://netid.blog.uvm.edu/newblog/" where
newblog is the same string you replaced "mt" with above in "Local Site
Path".
   6. "Local Archive Path" will default to
"/var/www/html/blogs/netid/mt/archives". That should be changed to
"/var/www/html/blogs/netid/newblog/archives" where newblog is the same
string used above.
   7. "Archive URL" will default to
"http://netid.blog.uvm.edu/archives/". It should be changed to
"http://netid.blog.uvm.edu/newblog/archives/" where newblog is the same
strings used above.
   8. For "Timezone", set it to "UTC-5 (Eastern)".
   9. Click on "Save Changes".