     Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:28:47 -0400
     From: "Katherine Elizabeth. Proudman" <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: Re: Aug 26th Event
       To: Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Jacquie,

    Thank you for your email! First question I have is if you have a
desk in the SGA student org. space?  We are unable to provide student
orgs. that don't already have a desk in that space a table for the
event.  Our thought is that student orgs can best be showcased at the
Activities Festival.  If you want to register your org for that event
you can email Justin Gerboc at [log in to unmask]  It would be wonderful
if Engineers Without Borders could be represented, but I can't provide
you a space since thousands of people are expected to be moving
thoughout the building. I do encourage all the members of your
organization to be there and represent! Thank you!

Katie Proudman

--
Katie Proudman
Chair, UVM Program Board