From: Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Why did SftP (the organization) die?
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 19:17:50 -0500

This can't be. I _was_ at that convention, and while the Chicago
Panthers that spoke did express unacceptable positions on women,
Stokeley Carmichael very definitely was _not_ there. I'm not sure he
ever spoke at any SDS gathering. Are you sure you don't have a SNCC
convention in mind.

Carrol

http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2