Yes, dairy cows are fed corn.  At least they were back in the day when, as a
teenager, I was working on a family-run dairy farm.  They were sometimes fed
dried corn ground into feed, and at other times they were fed silage made
from whole young corn plants, chopped up and blown into a silo.  Stalks,
leaves and young ears all together.  Of course they were also fed hay (dried
grass), and also silage made from fresh grass.  Cows love silage, as it is
somewhat fermented into ethanol and they get a bit of a buzz from it.  They
receive limited amounts of it, needless to say.  Farmers frown on 1600 pound
animals going on drunken sprees.

BTW, just in case some city slickers out there don't know this factoid,
field corn is distinct from sweet corn, which humans consume directly.
Field corn has to be subjected to an alkaline processing to be digestible by
humans.  And it is the starch from field  corn that is sometimes fermented
into ethanol for fuel (or corn whiskey).

I  think it is the case that beef cattle (castrated males) get a diet that
is considerably richer in corn, however.  At least those that are fattened
on feedlots.

Dairy cows generally get converted to steak and hamburger when their milking
days are over.  This occurs at a considerably greater age than that at which
beef cattle are slaughtered.  Her meat is still quite valuable, as she has
had a "good" diet her entire life.