Apparently you guys who correctly speak for openness missed the point
for which i must accept responsibility by not having been clear.  The
two reasons for my suggestion are:

   1. There is no SftP.  Why pretend?  We are participants on a list serve.
   2. There is some liability problem, i believe, in using the name.
      Check w/ Jon Beckwith

herb

PS
Frankly i was initially a bit stung by the reading you guys gave my
remark.  So many times from the late forties through the seventies.i
returned home as the sole breadwinner to tell my wife and then 4
children that we'd have to tighten our belts for awhile 'till i found
new employment because of my open stand as a radical.  Circumstances
prevented me from responding to your emails immediately.  A good thing,
because later i realized it was my inference not your implication that
my untarnished record of openness, even when a member of supposedly
clandestine organizations, was being sullied.  Another example that
hasty responses to emails are unwise.
hf