OK, seriously -- Carrol, Stuart, George, Herb, Jon, and others -- there really needs to be an SftP reunion along with this AAAS session we're contemplating.  So many experiences to share!  And I want to meet you all and hear more.

I only teach documentary film, but I have friends who make them and I imagine they'd also see the interesting features of such a gathering.  SftP and related radical science movements are a vital part of history and science that is ... to say the least, not well known.  I think it should be.