Dear Science for the People list users

I don't want to leave the science for the people list.? However I, and I would suspect many list members, would like to erase many messages as a waste of time.? Puleeze, please do not just reply and keep using the same subject lines over and over.? Please take the 10 seconds and put in a subject line that actually reflects what your message is about.?? Subject lines like?? " I really know what Stokely said 40 years ago"? Rather than "Why did Science for the Peopld die" would be more fair and useful to us all.

I mean this most sincerely.? I learned years ago that when you click on?reply to use an address, you can always, and always should, re-write the subject line as a sign of respect to the recipients.

Please do this.

Please, for me, for everyone.? I am serious.? I don't think you all have to attack me now, with an endless exchange using my subject line above.? Just start using accurate subject lines without winning an?argument with me.?

bob (lange)