There's not a science (or psuedoscience) that doesn't have its pimps for
the ruling class.  But psychology really outdoes the rest.  Do
understand i am referring to psychology as science, not to practicing
counselors and the like, although even those ranks have their share of
quacks.
herb
PS Michael.  Where do i find the address of the PMI team should i need it?