does SftP have a website?  alternately, are there a couple of documents i
could read (including Vision, Mission Statement) that could fill me in on
the history of this organization/ movement?  i was outside the US more than
20 years so there is a bit of a knowledge gap.

garda

--
World Prout Assembly
http://www.worldproutassembly.org