Does anyone know: are dairy cows fed corn? My impression was that
beef cows are put in feed lots where they are fattened on corn, but
was unaware this held for dairy cows. Of course, assuming the latter
are fed grass and hay, the more acres devoted to ethanol corn, the
lessf or hay, etc.

Best,
Michael