I would have to see some serious evidence for Greenpeace's statement, as
quoted here anyway, that 93,000 fatal cancers were caused by Chernobyl.
WHO's estimates are nowhere near that high:

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2005/pr38/en/index.html

I am not trying to downplay the seriousness of the concerns, but the
anti-nuke position has to be based on solid facts as Eric also pointed out
the other day.

MB

--
www.michaelbalter.com