	Iran has taken the title NZ briefly held - world leader in
CNG technology.  Most of the NZ eqpt has now been exported to Mexico
& Bangla Desh.
	CNG is the cleanest fuel except hydrogen for internal
combustion, and far easier to adapt to a petrol or diesel engine.
CBG compressed biogas can contribute to fuelling rural transport.

	A race is being organised from various outposts to Bangkok  -
vehicles to use CNG wherever they can, but petrol for much of each
route.  This race will probably be coming soon to a TV near you.

RM

P.S  I think you'll find Iran flares huge amounts of NG  -  which
would be burnt in tandem-cycle power stations for any electricity the
Iranian grid may require.  The nuclear electricity front is glaringly
obviouis  -  it's A-bombs those fanatics want.  But do they count as
People of Color, and if so must we refrain from criticising their
warlike tendencies?