There's not a science (or psuedoscience) that doesn't have its pimps for the ruling class.  But psychology really outdoes the rest.  Do understand i am referring to psychology as science, not to practicing counselors and the like, although even those ranks have their share of quacks.
herb
PS Michael.  Where do i find the address of the PMI team should i need it?

Michael Balter wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

As always, if my motivations for posting this are questioned, my Progressive Missions Impossible team and I shall deny all knowledge of it.

Hearts over minds, he tells Democrats

A brain researcher says the party needs to connect with voters' emotions to win.
By Robin Abcarian
Times Staff Writer  (Los Angeles Times)

July 9, 2007