I caught Michael Moore on Jay Leno and he said one of the people he brought with him, a Spanish speaker, went back to the hospital by herself
(without the cameras and crew, etc.) and received the same sort of treatment that the film crew had received. I imagine she was identified as a non-Cuban,
but Moore's point was that she wasn't known to be part of the movie.