thanks very much, both of you.

garda

On 7/2/07, Claudia Hemphill Pine <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_for_the_People  for a start.

Claudia

On 7/2/07, Garda Ghista <[log in to unmask] > wrote:
does SftP have a website?  alternately, are there a couple of documents i could read (including Vision, Mission Statement) that could fill me in on the history of this organization/ movement?  i was outside the US more than 20 years so there is a bit of a knowledge gap.

garda