Does anyone know: are dairy cows fed corn? My impression was that beef cows are put in feed lots where they are fattened on corn, but was unaware this held for dairy cows. Of course, assuming the latter are fed grass and hay, the more acres devoted to ethanol corn, the lessf or hay, etc.

Best,

Michael