Re: Talking gently.
Maurice--

I thought the tone of my first response to what was, frankly, an ignorant and provocative post was very "gentle". I also think a little sarcasm is appropriate when the ignorance is not only repeated but magnified. I certainly think it's missing the point in a big way to equate my response with Eric E.'s double provocation, but you're entitled to your own opinion, of course.

Best,
Phil