From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Aylward, Barbara
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 8:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ICAVL

Hello,

Have any of you applied for accreditation with ICAVL in March of this year? If so, have you heard from ICAVL regarding your status? Thank you.

Barb Aylward

DISCLAIMER: This message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or
copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this
message in error, please notify the sender then delete this message.