VERMONT BREEDING BIRD ATLAS POSTING
If you don't have your Barred Owl yet, you still have Sunday to get a PO.

Tonight, with about 26 hours till the safe date expires (for PO and PR), my husband and I finally heard a Barred in Jay Peak 5. We've surveyed for owls in six priority blocks and have found Barreds in all six, along with Northern Saw-whet in two blocks and Great Horned in two blocks. There are also Barreds in three other blocks I've worked in (though I'm not the one who did the surveying). Nevertheless, Barreds are in nine of nine blocks. You've still got a chance to get yours!

Good luck!

Charlotte Bill
Enosburgh, Vermont