There's been a Green Heron hanging out at Allen Brothers Marsh for
some time now-- today was a really nice day for it-- lots of good
looks while it was in the water this morning.  When we swung by again
this afternoon, it hung out in a tree the whole time we were there --
more than 45 minutes.

I got some of the best green heron pictures I've ever had today,
especially the ones in the tree, as well as a decent shot of a
kingfisher hovering before diving:

http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?&tc=58&keywords=birds&dte=2007-07-15

The green heron shots on the bottom row are decent, but the ones on
the top row are spectacular.

--julie

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky