Dear Birders,

You can often find birds and other creatures indoors on Vermont Public
Television's nature programs.  If you'd like to receive VPT's monthly
email list of nature and outdoor programs, just reply to my email address
below, and I'll be happy to sign you up.  August is a particularly good
month, because we're airing "Birding in Vermont" again.

Ann Curran
Vermont Public Television

Thursday, August 2, 7:30 p.m.
Birding in Vermont
Birdwatcher Bryan Pfeiffer leads a yearlong tour around the state in
search of species ranging from common backyard birds to the elusive Spruce
Grouse and Bicknell’s Thrush. Along the way, he offers tips on how to make
birding fun and successful. (Also August 12, 6 p.m.)