Hi Birders,

Mad Birders is planning a trip to Monhegan Island on September 17-20, with birding walks led by the famous birders, Team Pipit (Fred and Chris Pratt).  To take full advantage of the opportunities, birders will drive to Maine on September 16, get the ferry to Monhegan the next morning, stay three nights, and catch the afternoon ferry back to the mainland on September 20.  Everyone is making his/her arrangements for lodging and transportation.  Last year we all stayed at Island Inn and met for dinner each night - it was a great trip.

I have a room reserved with a queen bed and private bath at Island Inn, but am not going to be able to go.  If anyone is interested in more information, please contact me ASAP at [log in to unmask]

Pat Folsom
Waitsfield