My truck has 288,007 miles on it.  It's a Toyota.  Nothing's wrong with it other than the red color is fading to pink, the 78,355 farts puffed 'n sputtered into it have made the driver's seat a bit manky and I have to punch it to 80+ MPH on I-89 to get enough mo' to get up that huge hill at Bethel/Sharon.  I have to start getting realistic, however.

I want a vehicle that is:
Inexpensive
Will get 250k miles and do it in a manner that is inexpensive
Inexpensive
4 wheel drive
Inexpensive
Good gas mileage would be nice because that means driving it will be inexpensive
Inexpensive
5 Speed
Inexpensive
Without much yuppie accouterment status symbol sh*t because that ain't inexpensive
Inexpensive

Any suggestions?

Yeah, I'll probably get another Toyota ..... but I gots to shop 'cuz it makes things inexpensive.

Mark P. Renson