Jerm> Everyone always puts in for what they drive and I'm no different.

I just got my second Outback for under 23k, w. standard shift which is
the only kind you want for a ski vehicle. Everything Subaru makes is AWD
all the time, which is far superior to 4WD that the driver must select.
I think Subaru makes the best vehicles out there on a performance/$ basis.

Recalling a recent thread I'll also note that it has heated front seats.
I'm looking forward to using them. Of course I'm just an old fart
throwing my $0.02 on the table in a room full of car crazies with engine
oil in their veins. :)