From: Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, Jul 2, 2007 3:27 pm
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] (OT) Nothing but barren desert here in Utah
To: Reply-    Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports <[log in to unmask]>To: [log in to unmask]

You gotta like how the Mormon's planted one small section of the State
so that it wouldn't all be sand, dust, and tumbleweed.  What that
photo doesn't show--aside from the man-made lake stocked with
Cutthroat trout that Marc visited--is the irrigation systems that that artificial green spot requires.

--Matt K.

On 7/2/07, T O S <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 How come the grass is so short?  Is it mowed?
 I like how the trees out there are in neat rows.