TOS wrote:
>Hey M3,
>What do you mean about "several different types of desert"?
>As M1 and M2 have pointed out, SLC is a lush area.

A. He was referring to all of Utah, not just SLC.
B. What we've pointed out is that we have everything from bone dry
salt flats to desert to high plains to lush alpine and that SLC is
lots greener (and even more greenery is no more than 10 minutes away)
than many provincial Northeasterners want to believe.

Has summertime affected reading comprehension on the list? ;-)

-m1

www.mchrusch.com
My blog:
http://sentientsand.blogspot.com