Well, I for one am glad to see a discussion of immigration reform and
skiing.  As far as I am concerned the immigration problem has wrecked
skiing.  Years ago you could ski anywhere you wanted up here and have
it all to yourself.  In the last few years there have been so many
immigrants to the holy lands, the hallowed ground, the mother lode
that everything has been bumped up and trashed.  All these immigrants
have led to moguls, but that is another issue.

Yes, most of these immigrants have been illegal, and very lazy.  They
don't cut the trails, they don't contribute to the annual maintenance
and upkeep of the fatherland, and they pollute the pristine
environment with trash and blue smoke.  Some of them even bring their
dogs along who further foul the sacred lands with poop (I spelled
that backwards BTW in case you couldn't tell).

And even worse is that they bring their friends along!! Some people
even charge to bring these immigrants to the mountains!  Isn't that
illegal?  Even more immigrants, and some of them are breeding here
and bringing their CHILDREN further insuring that they will overrun
the hallowed ground, and drive us true sons of the land further and
further away.

Like everyone else, I hoped the congress would deal with this huge
problem of immigration and skiing, but they don't even seem to
realize the tremendous problems us skiers have.  For some reason all
they seem to think about is jobs, and borders.  I say give all these
illegals jobs, plenty of jobs, so they are so busy they don't have
time to ski.  that's the ticket!

Yes immigration and skiing is a huge problem.  I hope that I live
long enough to see the day that all those pesky immigrants are
shipped back to wherever they come from, and the skiing will be back
to the way it was, pure and uncrowded like when I moved here.

Mike