On 3 Jul 2007, at 12:30 PM, Matthew Kulas wrote:

> "The Look PX 12 Lifter Alpine Binding's DIN rating expands from 3 to a
> burly 12, making this binding ideal for those ready to turn their
> performance up to 11 and rock."
>
> Way to encourage the average joe to crank up the DIN.  Of course those
> looks still can't touch my Markers: DIN 15-30.

You forgot the standard Marker adjustment scale factor of 0.5, which
makes your bindings a respectable--albeit not nearly as
impressive---7.5 to 15.

Besides, if you sued SAC, you might be attacked by hordes of gear
nuts.  Or you might be found dead in a freak accident involving
thousands of Oakley pirate shirts, retro-styled sunglasses, and Nixon
watches.  And that would be decidedly not core.

Kevin T. Broderick