is running up your electric bill at your house cheaper than running
up your gas bill at the pump?
i saw an article in the most recent pop-sci about new battery
technology that charges in minutes and lasts days, they commented
that it could revolutionize electric car possibilities. granted pop-
sci goes over the top alot, but worth discussing.