---- Mike Weinstein <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Under Australia's rules, my grandparents would have been sent back to the pogroms in Russia and killed.
>
>   If you agree with that, you are a racist.

Look up the term racist, before you start calling someone a racist.  (by the way, do you realize you just called the country of Australia racist?)

>   Hatred of Mexicans has EVERYTHING to do with the issue, you dolt.

It has nothing to do with the issue, except perhaps for simple minded fools.  Would that be you?

I had no idea how high the percentage of Mexicans was in the immigration mix until reading those Pew reports.  I honestly thought it was substantially less.  I don't care who is coming to this country, for what reason, or how.  I just want it to be done under the rule of law, and I 'd like to think our government would establish laws that control immigration in a manner that benefits our country.  Is that such a bad thing to want?