First, most foreign workers at ski areas are *migrant* workers, not immigrants.

Second, the notion that illegal immigrants are a national security
threat is a red herring.  To date, have not all the terrorists been
here legally?  If you are afraid of immigrants turning into
terrorists, then welcome them with open arms.  The pool of potential
terrorists is fed by the disillusioned and the embittered, not by
people who have been treated justly.  These people come here because
they share the American Dream, embrace them and their goals and our
country becomes stronger and richer.

Let us not forget our heritage, the heritage that made this country great:

 "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

("The New Colossus" by Emma Lazarus)

--Matt K.