On 7/5/07, Skip King <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> At 01:25 PM 7/5/2007, K2 wrote:
>
> >For a partial list of my qualifications, please refer to my response
> >to Skip's similar query.
>

> Which, by the way, I found unimpressive

So you're saying there are Skivittlers who are confronted with the subject
of illegal (and legal) immigration on greater than a daily basis? Who, in
addition, have studied both primary and secondary sources on the history of
immigration (including illegal) in the United States. And, on top of that,
are married to experts in the field. Wow! I'd love to hear from these
people!

- but I'm far too busy to
> post a deconstruction.

Dear Dog, we're not going to swerve into theories of literary analysis, are
we?

I don't know about NH.  We've to date not had much of an issue with
> illegals in Maine.

Even those from Canuckistan?

They're apparently a growing problem in Massachusetts.

I'd be interested to learn more about the problems.

caveat lector