H.263  aka mpeg2.
hardly lossless.  more like loss more - just try re-encoding.
I'm guessing DVCam. or did you spring for a DVPro, camera?  It obviously
wasn't XDpro.  none are lossless.

The only codec capable of lossless is jpeg2000, and no one other than
digital cinema uses it, because the licensing is to expensive.