Now if we could just get congress and the president to
see it this way it might make a difference in dealing
with it.

 I happened to walk in a conversation regarding the
"immigration" issue the other day and the first thing
I heard one say was "what part of illegal don't they
(Congress and the President) understand?" The reason
it is a problem is because of how far it has gotten
out of hand.  If all of our ancestors could do it the
right way with success I don't see any reason to have
to change anything now.  YMMV  Jimski